liquid waste collected
Harmor Liquid Waste Solutions owns a diverse fleet of trucks and equipment, which can be hired out for the short-term (min 4 hours) to long-term. Vehicles come with our experienced operators and are GPS-tracked, giving you peace of mind, whilst delivering efficiencies in fuel consumption, time and costs.
Do I need to have a truck licence to hire one of your trucks?
No, no truck licence is necessary as we do not hire the truck as a dry hire for you to drive yourself. All our trucks come with our experienced operators who do the driving and operating for you.
Our vehicles available for hire include:
- Kenworth 20,000L rear opening tipping body vacuum semi-trailer
- Kenworth 20,000L standard vacuum semi-trailer
- Kenworth 10,000L tipping body vacuum tanker & 10,000L vacuum dog trailer
- Ivcco 10,000L tipping body vacuum tanker
- Acco 7,000L tipping body vacuum tanker
- Izusu 3,500L tight access vacuum tanker
- Mazda 2,700L low clearance 2.1m vacuum tanker
- Hino 2,700L low clearance 2.1m vacuum tanker
- Mini crane ute
- Earthmoving equipment and tip truck
For more information or to obtain a quotation, please contact us on 1800 HARMOR.
years of expertise
vehicles on the road
Get a Quote
By clicking the "Send" button, you consent to personal data processing.